Certified Pathology Assistant (Sign on bonus)
- Overland Park, KS
LabCorp is seeking a Certified Pathologist Assistant to join the team at our Overland Park, KS lab. Our Overland Park lab is a full service AP lab servicing the KC Metro, as well as Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, and Minnesota. We provide cytology, histology, and molecular testing services. Our lab supports over 25 pathologists across 10 medical centers and county hospitals.
The Overland Park lab is seeking a Certified Pathologist Assistant. This position will be responsible for preparing and grossing simple and complex tissue specimens.
Because this position is a critical role, we are able to offer a $10,000.00 sign-on bonus for the selected external candidate.
This position requires, but is not limited to, the following:
- Must have experience grossing simple and complex surgical specimens
- Must be able to provide technical advice upon request and work directly with Pathologists
- Must be able to research, troubleshoot and resolve grossing related inquiries and problems
- Prior experience with grossing in a high volume setting strongly preferred
- Graduate from approved school for Pathologists' Assistants
- ASCP PA Certification
- 2 years of PA experience
Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm, additional hours and days may be required based on business needs
Back to top