Warehouse Supervisor Logistic - Bayers Lake (Internship - May 2021)
- Halifax, Canada
About the Company
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands and creating meaningful experiences are what energize and inspire us. Our people are curious, bold and resilient. We see challenges as opportunities, push boundaries and thrive under pressure. We are owners, building a company to last. Empowered to lead real change, deliver results and grow at the pace of our talent. Through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
The Logistics Internship is an intensive 16 week program that attracts the brightest and most motivated people capable of taking on demanding projects. The Logistics Internship is designed for those with a strong interest in Supply Chain, operations and problem solving. If pursuing a career in our dynamic logistics department interests you, this internship is a great place to start. You will also learn from our logistics leaders who forecast and manage how much beer to produce, where to produce, and who ensure products arrive on store shelves with maximum freshness. We are looking for candidates who want to make a long term commitment. This internship could open the door to a full-time opportunity after graduation.
- You will be part of the distribution center management team and participate in the supervision of activities related to the delivery and / or storage of our products.
- You will be exposed to the management of employees in a unionized environment within the delivery and / or warehouse.
- You will participate in improving operations by identifying opportunities and propose solutions using management systems tools and methodologies in order to reach the key performance indicators
- You will be in charge of carrying out a project related to the priorities of the distribution
- You will participate in events and activities related to the internship
- You are a bachelor student in transport logistics, in management or a related field.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a team.
- You have a strong initiative and are able to establish your priorities
- You excel in a constantly changing environment and are passionate about getting results
- You have a good analytical mind and are good at problem solving
- You are bilingual spoken and written (French and English)
- You are available to work three shifts (day, evening, night) for the entire training period
- You are ready to move anywhere in Quebec and / or Canada in the event that you would be offered a permanent position at the end of your studies .
Back to top