Warehouse Associate - Night Shift
- Mississauga, Canada
Here's what you'll do...
- Picking orders for clients including: The Beer Store, Duty Free America and several major Grocery chains
- Ensure that orders meet the technical and quality standards
- Manage and contribute to individual and group Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Combination of Safety, Quality & Productivity Measures.
- Standards and quota - required to be met regarding number of cases picked per day, loading and unloading of trucks
- Receive product from the major breweries (London, Montreal, Edmonton, Halifax and Creston)
- Follow FEFO (First Expired/First Out) and other inventory policies
- Ship to customers in a timely manner
What you get by being a part of Canada's number one brewer...
- Competitive starting wage of $17/hour, with an increase to $18/hour after three months
- Consistent shifts of 40 hours per week, with shift premiums and opportunity for overtime
- Monthly bonus program (up to an additional $2/hour)
- Monthly beer allotment of 2 cases of 24 beers
- Paid on-the job training in one of the safest warehouse environments, including forklift training and other certifications for top performers.
Here's what we're looking for...
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending.
- Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds repetitively for a full shift.
- Must be able to work straight night shift Sunday-Friday, 11PM-7AM.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Ability to use different technology and Warehouse Management System products to order pick.
- Forklift experience considered an asset, but not required.
Back to top