Sr. Manager, Tier 2 Transport (Western Canada)
- Toronto, Canada
- Oversee T2 Delivery and transportation across Western Canada
- Develop and drive MCRS and S&OP Process with internal and external stakeholders (including BDL)
- Build VLC Budget and Simulators and drive cost savings initiatives for both VLC and FLC.
- Develop and implement tools for transport sizing and transport Productivity and Efficiency (KPIs)
- Reporting, via monthly PRs, to the Director of West Logistics, and VP Logistics
- While delivering the above, continually coach, mentor, and Develop your team, as well as the teams closely involved in your operations
- University degree, preferably in Business, Logistics, Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years experience in Logistics/Supply Chain environments.
- Proven leadership skills with strong business acumen and highly performance driven. Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and passion for continuous improvement as a critical business philosophy. Respected and trusted leader with proven track record of achievement, solid technical skills and a reputation as a leader of change. Ability to lead with impact and influence.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities, and able to work cross-functionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotional issues.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of Supply Chain processes and strategy and relationships to financial planning. Deep understanding of brewing/packaging capacities and related planning processes.
- Excellent computer, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Back to top