Sales Management Trainee Intern - Halifax (Summer 2021)
- Halifax, Canada
About the Company
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands and creating meaningful experiences are what energize and inspire us.
Our people are curious, bold and resilient. We see challenges as opportunities, push boundaries and thrive under pressure. We are owners, building a company to last. Empowered to lead real change, deliver results and grow at the pace of our talent. Through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything .
Apply by October 16, 2020
The Sales Management Trainee Internship is an intensive 16 week program that attracts the brightest, most driven individuals who can take on challenging projects. As a Sales Management Trainee Intern, you will be given the chance to learn about the diversity of challenges and opportunities within sales. An internship in Sales could include placements in Commercial Finance, Revenue Management, Sales Intelligence, and Trade Marketing. By the end of the internship, you'll understand what it takes to sell beer at Labatt!
We are looking for candidates who are in it for the long-haul. This internship could lead you to an opportunity to join us full-time after you graduate into one of our full-time trainee programs. These include but are not limited to our Sales Management Trainee Program or Global Management Trainee Program.
This internship is located in Halifax , NS
As a Sales Management Trainee Intern, you will:
- Be placed anywhere within our Commercial Finance, Revenue Management, Sales Intelligence, and Trade Marketing functions
- Own and deliver on a strategic project that is impactful to the business.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of each aspect of the function through multi-functional exposure by liaising with stakeholders in each group.
- Build and present a final project presentation to Canada's Senior Leadership team
- Participate in internship-related events and activities
- You are in your 3rd year of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Science, or a related field.
- Selling excites you! You could see yourself growing into a long term sales career
- You have strengths both working independently as well as part of a team.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are passionate to deliver results.
- Analytical thinker and consider yourself a strong problem-solver.
- Mobility to move across Canada for your potential future role is a key requirement of the position .
Are You Up For The Challenge?
Back to top