Data & MarTech Lead
- Toronto, Canada
About the Company
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of - for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
Ideal candidate is a hybrid professional with both marTech know-how and marketing savviness who understands not only various digital platforms/systems but how they interconnect and integrate with each other to drive digital transformation.
- Lead data Integration, cleaning & harmonization across all data sources.
- Manage global martech & ad tech platforms deployment in Canada.
- Lead Labatt 1st party data acquisition, enrichment and activation.
- Select local MarTech & AdTech platform to support specific local needs and regulations
- Deploy consistent data taxonomy for websites and media campaigns
- Develop consumer data acquisition, audience segmentation and activation strategy.
- Synthesize insights from consumer data for brand campaigns and product innovation.
- Lead cross-department data initiatives.
- Be the super-user of MarTech tools, design and develop marketing technology protocols, procedures, training and user guidelines to increase tool adoption & utilization.
- Collaborate with the legal team to research, compile recommendations and best practices on data privacy and compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring analytics and optimization tools integration with marketing technologies (including Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Treasure Data, Adobe Audience Manager where applicable).
- Be an advocate within the organization by presenting and socializing the current and new capabilities being built and how they can unlock growth opportunities for different functions within the organization.
- A University Degree in computer science, technology, marketing or related field
- Minimum 4 years proven experience in digital marketing on the agency or client side
- Demonstrated track record of transforming marketing campaigns or team digital capabilities through data & technology.
- Must have experience with Adobe Launch, Google Analytics, and other Tag Manager platforms, and Consumer Data Platform (e.g. Treasure Data), DMP (e.g. Krux), web analytics platform (ex. Google / Adobe Analytics), Marketing Cloud (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and media buying platforms (ex. Google, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of content management platforms, experience management software, e-commerce platforms, app development, mobile tracking software etc.
- Must bring a focused, detailed and disciplined approach to project management and budget management
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional and cross-boarder teams
- Comfortable with uncertainly and fast-paced environment
- Has strong intellectual curiosity for continuously learning & growth
- Must be a team player with a strong communication skills to bridge gaps between departments and influence decision making.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical thinking and creative problem solving skill
- Ability to prioritize and manage a wide range of projects.
Back to top