AZ Truck Driver - Weekends Only
- Mississauga, Canada
What you'll do...
- Ensure timely and safe delivery of shipments between Labatt Mississauga Warehouse and customers across Ontario.
- Complete Ontario runs only with optional overnight trips, no border crossings.
- Shunt work is available
- Dock access delivery only, no hand bombing
- A unionized position with full time hours AND uniforms provided, including: pants, shirts, jackets, PPE and boots.
- Very consistent schedule (i.e. daily start/finish time).
- Ability to max out driver hours each and every weekend with paid overtime.
- Activity based pay and a quarterly bonus.
- New and well maintained equipment: 22 International LT6 Automated Manual 13 Speed Transmission. Cummins Engine; 13 Peterbilt 567/579 Automated Manual 13 Speed Transmission. Cummins Engine; All Trailers Under 9 Years Old.
- Full-time unionized positions with benefits available once probation period is completed (usually within 9 month-1 year).
- Pay rate - $26/hour
- Monthly beer allotment.
Here's what we're looking for...
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate 53-foot quad axle trailers
- 2 years accident-free AZ licensed driving experience
- Experience with B trains considered an asset
- Experience with heavy haul applications and material handling equipment
- Excellent customer service
- Must be available on weekends for daytime shift, with start time between 7-9AM.
Back to top