L2 is looking to hire a strong graphic designer to join our Design team. This position is very hands-on and involves the design and production of L2 Research Reports (L2inc.com). We are searching for a skilled designer who has a good sense of information and editorial design, as well as illustration abilities. The designer will be responsible for conceptualizing infographics, creating icons and designing templates and layouts. Our goal is to create beautifully designed, information-rich, distinct and comprehensible data visualizations. The individual will be joining a team of 5 designers, 3 video animators and 1 presentation designer–working closely with the research team to translate their findings into visually stunning layouts, tables and charts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Design Communication/Information Design
- 0-2 years experience—direct experience in design production or as a member of a design agency, creative services team for a brand, or media company
- Creative aesthetic—requires attention to detail and very strong typography skills in conjunction with design/illustration sensibility
- Technical skills—proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (must know how to create/use style sheets); proficiency in PowerPoint a plus; experience with HTML and CSS a bigger plus
- Innovative—must be able to push the boundaries on data visualization
- Quick Learner—demonstrated ability to learn new skills and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. L2 is a place for self-starters and those who take ownership for projects.
- A doer—Must be someone who executes on plans, someone who takes pride in high-level results, someone who works well in an entrepreneurial yet collaborative environment, and above all else, someone who can get things done.
L2 is a subscription-based benchmarking and education firm. By providing our membership with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance, L2 helps identify best practices and highlight which organizations are achieving superior return on incremental investment. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research products. Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway (Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern), L2 now tracks thousands of brands across the globe. Our diverse membership ranges from Consumer Packaged Goods (Procter & Gamble, Unilever) to Beauty (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal) to iconic Luxury (Chanel, Cartier) brands.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
- Weekly "Champagne Friday" happy hour
- Bagel Mondays
- Daily breakfast foods (cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc.)
- Friday catered team lunches
- 15 days vacation, 5 sick days
- A buddy/mentorship program
- Monthly social outings (Yankee games, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry #snacks
- The best coworkers this side of the East River
Meet Some of L2's Employees
Giulia works specifically with data from the European beauty and CPG markets. She draws meaning from the data and puts out the results for L2’s European members.
Back to top