Front-End Developer (Junior & Mid-Level)
We are looking for 1 junior-level Front-End Developer and 1 mid to senior-level with a passion for high quality and user-friendly software. As a Front-End Developer at L2, you will be able to build rich interactive web applications to support our sophisticated proprietary software that enables our research team to manage data. L2 is a digital marketing research company that aims to disrupt the traditional digital advertising space with real, consumer relevant experience measurement. Help us build a new core, data ecosystem for our digital research business. On our DataTech team, you will have a genuine team environment where you will have individualized career growth, empowerment to impact the organization with innovation, and enter a merit based atmosphere as an equal.
We're looking for a passionate, creative Front-End Developer who is excited about solving new problems. At L2, our current tech stack includes ReactJS ES6 with Redux and Babel/Webpack, CSS Modules and Sass, and a Express/NodeJS back-end, with several different database types including PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Redshift.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills & Requirements:
- A design eye to be able to digest mockups, visualize UIs, and pick and visually customize components to fit the look of the application.
- Experience with modern web and application development practices: continuous integration, scrum or agile development, distributed version control systems, test-driven development, don’t repeat yourself (DRY) frameworks, automated deployment and provisioning.
- Strong communication skills: self-motivating, self-directing, and a good communicator.
- Experience working in a startup or startup like company or environment.
- Active Github, Bitbucket, StackOverflow profile.
We like to see (but not required):
- Any open source code or example projects that you're proud of
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software
Meet Some of L2's Employees
Giulia works specifically with data from the European beauty and CPG markets. She draws meaning from the data and puts out the results for L2’s European members.
Back to top