Enterprise Sales Development Representative
L2 is looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative to be a part of our growing Business Development team. The role is a critical component of the L2 Enterprise Sales team and as such, the SDR will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and trained by more seasoned enterprise sales professionals. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about digital marketing, comfortable talking with the C-suite at global consumer brands, a strategic thinker who’s tenacious and can drive conversations to convert them into actual new business opportunities. This person will be responsible for driving the new business pipeline for a growing team, managing emerging markets and managing the inbound flow of leads.
This is a unique opportunity for a hard-working, results-orientated individual to work with some of the world’s top brands at CMO level. You will play a pivotal role in growing our regional business, with the personal career opportunities that will come from this. We are a fast-paced but highly collaborative organization, built out of every employee’s passion for digital and motivation to deliver tangible value for our clients.
- Identifying and prospecting new enterprise clients to drive pipeline growth for L2
- Creating scalable and repeatable processes for the outreach
- Keeping track of outbound metrics -- sends, opens, responses, demos etc.
- Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive results and success
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Consistently work effectively with the sales team and prospects to identify and communicate needs and schedule meetings
- Keep all sales activity-related information up to date in Salesforce
- Drive conversations with inbound leads to
- Report against agreed key metrics
- 1-2 years of inside sales/enterprise experience
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented, metrics-driven and organized
- Fast learner, multi-tasker ability to prioritize projects a must
- Knowledge of digital, SaaS, or start-up industries preferred
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas & goals
- Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced, growing environment with minimal oversight
- Innate drive to succeed and willingness to take action
- Commitment to the process. This is a metric driven role, and we’ll only hire someone who is highly motivated to hit their numbers week in, week out
- Bachelor's degree
L2 is a subscription-based benchmarking and education firm. By providing our membership with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance, L2 helps identify best practices and highlight which organizations are achieving superior return on incremental investment. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research products. Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway (Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern), L2 now tracks thousands of brands across the globe. Our diverse membership ranges from Consumer Packaged Goods (Procter & Gamble, Unilever) to Beauty (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal) to iconic Luxury (Chanel, Cartier) brands.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
- Weekly "Champagne Friday" happy hour
- Bagel Mondays
- Daily breakfast foods (cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc.)
- Friday catered team lunches
- 15 days vacation, 5 sick days
- A buddy/mentorship program
- Monthly social outings (Yankee games, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry #snacks
- The best coworkers this side of the East River
Meet Some of L2's Employees
Reid and his team research and publish general studies on digital trends across industries. He analyzes how L2's clients are occupying the digital space and industry trends that might affect their businesses in the future.
Back to top