Enterprise Sales Development Associate (Europe)
L2 is undergoing rapid growth. To fuel our continued expansion, we are hiring additional members into our European sales team in London. The Enterprise Sales Development Associate will report directly to the Regional Business Development Director and will be responsible for driving sales of new brand membership subscriptions across the region, working closely with L2’s research and client strategy teams to prioritise target brands and industry verticals, and our marketing team to execute lead generation activities.
This is a unique opportunity for a hard-working, results-orientated individual to work with some of the world’s top brands at CMO level. You will play a pivotal role in growing our regional business, with the personal career opportunities that will come from this. We are a fast-paced but highly collaborative organisation, built out of every employee’s passion for digital and motivation to deliver tangible value for our clients. We embrace diversity and seek individuals who will bring energy, fun, drive and personal initiative to our team.
This role is based in central London but with occasional travel across Europe.
- Define list of priority brands to target in assigned industry verticals
- Working with the marketing team, implement lead generation campaigns to source appropriate executive-level client contact details and engage targets in a content-led dialogue that showcases L2’s value
- Work with the business development teams in other regions to respond rapidly and effectively to inbound sales leads
- Implement an effective lead qualification process
- Secure opportunities to present the benefits of L2 membership to influencers and decision-makers at target brands
- Close new memberships and meet/exceed sales targets
- Ensure effective and transparent sales pipeline management through the use of Salesforce and other sales tools
- Demonstrate mastery of L2 products, its research content and wider digital marketing topics in order to present L2’s value effectively to executive-level audiences
Desirable skills and experience
- 2-6 years of sales experience selling digital / consumer-led research or subscription-based consulting services to global consumer or prestige brands
- Proven past success at using a content-led sales approach to engage clients and close contracts
- Experience executing lead generation campaigns that have delivered inbound enquiries
- Strong knowledge and domain expertise in digital marketing, website optimisation, e-commerce, mobile, social media and Salesforce would be highly beneficial
- Results-orientated, with strong analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway, Professor of Marketing at New York’s Stern University, L2 is a member-based business intelligence firm that benchmarks the digital marketing of over 2,200 brands across 9 industries globally every year. We provide an objective assessment of how effective each company is at engaging with its customers via digital channels, helping brands to identify their digital strengths and weaknesses, prioritise investments and hold internal teams and vendors accountable.
Our flagship product, the Digital IQ Index®, is the global seminal benchmark for digital performance amongst the world’s top brands. For each brand we examine over 1,250 data points across four dimensions of digital: site and e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and mobile. We work at CMO level to deliver insights and recommendations to drive incremental business impact from digital.
L2 members include many of the world’s most iconic brands: L’Oréal, Estée Lauder, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Nestlé, Carrefour, Samsung, Nike, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Urban Outfitters, LVMH, Chanel, Tiffany, Under Armour and Richemont.
Across all roles and levels within L2, we emphasize the following traits amongst our team members:
- Data analytics: Appreciation of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, with a passion for the examination of data to identify strategic insights. Must have exceptional expertise in using Excel.
- Digital marketing domain expertise: A deep knowledge of digital marketing, social media and website technologies, ideally gained through working with large brand or retail organisations
- Strong communicator: Able to distil data into strategic implications and opportunities for our clients, crafting a clear narrative
- Consulting: A supreme ability to act as a strategic advisor to executive level clients, using data to support actionable recommendations
- Presentation design and delivery: Expertise in crafting and delivering Powerpoint presentations with high attention to detail
- Fast-learner with a self-starter attitude: Highly disciplined, execution-orientated and able to work using own initiative. Experience within smaller, fast moving organisations will be of benefit.
For those who qualify, L2 offers:
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- 25 days vacation per year
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family
- Weekly "Champagne Friday" drinks
- Office snack cupboard
- A buddy/mentorship program
- A central London office with the best co-workers in town
- Exceptional career opportunity with one of the most exciting companies in digital intelligence
Meet Some of L2's Employees
Reid and his team research and publish general studies on digital trends across industries. He analyzes how L2's clients are occupying the digital space and industry trends that might affect their businesses in the future.
Back to top