Director of B2B Marketing
The Director of B2B Marketing will be responsible for expanding L2's reach and visibility through outbound marketing efforts that introduce the L2 brand to qualified business leads. The Director of Marketing, is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in building marketing programs that have a measurable impact on the business. You will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined strategy in a manner that drives new membership.
- Responsible for defining and execution of impactful outbound marketing programs in support of the business growth.
- Maintain relationships with executive leadership throughout the organization and addresses high level issues with other decision makers on marketing strategies.
- Partners across the business with Research, Sales and Events to drive the impact on the business.
- Ensuring tightly integrated use of all marketing media to quickly identify and then move a prospect through the customer decision journey, with specific responsibility for outbound marketing programs.
- Ensure a robust lead generation program, working closely with the existing Digital Marketing team to improve current demand generation process
- Build an agile, highly productive outbound marketing team, nurturing and developing talent through strong and actively engaged leadership
- Responsible for increasing impact of programs, as measured by sales conversion, contract value and velocity through the funnel.
- Responsible for measurement and success of programs; reporting, analysis and interpretation of trends.
- Leverages and shares best practices, problem solves to continuously improve programs.
- Responsible for the success of all outbound marketing programs in our sales channels in the region.
- Establish Marketing Plans tied to business goals and be held accountable for meeting these goals
- 5+ years outbound B2B marketing experience
- Experience executing, measuring and improving outbound marketing campaigns and activities.
- Demonstrated business acumen
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
- Experience managing direct reports, and managing through cross functional teams
- Track record of strategic and creative thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and innovative leadership in developing marketing strategies and communications programs
- Highly collaborative; proven track record of working effectively as part of an experienced management team and selling ideas to partners, and colleagues.
- Demonstrated leadership skill, including the ability to identify talent, build teams, mentor and develop team members, and inspire performance that exceeds expectations and retains resources.
- Strategic, executive presence; yet not afraid to “roll up sleeves”.
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Budget and financial management experience
L2 is a subscription-based benchmarking and education firm. By providing our membership with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance, L2 helps identify best practices and highlight which organizations are achieving superior return on incremental investment. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research products. Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway (Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern), L2 now tracks thousands of brands across the globe. Our diverse membership ranges from Consumer Packaged Goods (Procter & Gamble, Unilever) to Beauty (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal) to iconic Luxury (Chanel, Cartier) brands.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
- Weekly "Champagne Friday" happy hour
- Bagel Mondays
- Daily breakfast foods (cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc.)
- Friday catered team lunches
- 15 days vacation, 5 sick days
- A buddy/mentorship program
- Monthly social outings (Yankee games, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry #snacks
- The best coworkers this side of the East River
Back to top