Digital Research Associate
L2 is a subscription-based business intelligence service that benchmarks the digital competence of brands. We provide our members with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance at a fraction of the cost of traditional consulting. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research. L2 was founded in 2010 on the principle that a brand’s digital competency is inextricably linked to shareholder value. L2 member brands and consulting clients include prestige brands ranging from Estée Lauder and the Four Seasons to Labelux Group and Procter & Gamble.
L2 is looking to hire outstanding analysts to join the Research Team. Analysts will lead data collection and analysis efforts around digital strategy and site optimization for prestige and CPG brands in a high-profile Digital IQ® research study. Upcoming research spans industries including Fashion, Beauty, Beverages, Homecare, Watches & Jewelry, and more.
Responsibilities include collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data around brands' efforts across Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Site Platform, E-commerce and Digital Marketing. The analysts will interface with research leads and team members.
The paid position offers extensive exposure to digital marketing and a range of iconic brands. L2 is a small, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company looking to identify high performers and provides opportunities for continued full time employment for candidates that demonstrate potential. We work hard. We play hard. And we love what we do.
We currently have immediate openings for the following industries:
- Specialty Retail & Activewear
- Consumer Electronics
- Analytical—understands the quantitative process for research and analysis and is passionate about the examination of how data in digital is disrupting marketing
- Strong Communicator—the key is in distilling data down to understandable and consumable bites, using the data to craft a narrative in speech, writing, or analysis
- Entrepreneurial—L2 is moving quickly much like the industry we cover. Must be comfortable with constant change
- Innovative—We are constantly looking to make L2 better and more successful and need people who are always seeking to find the new and better way
- Quick Learner—Things move quickly at L2 and we want folks who can keep up and drive our success
- A doer—Must be someone who executes on plans, someone who can multitask, someone who takes pride in high-level results, and above all else, someone who can get things done
Looking for individuals with experience in, but not limited to, the following:
- User research
- Market research
- Statistical data
- Qualitative research
- Information architecture
- Data analysis
- Statistical programming
- Customer insight
- Social media
- Advertising research
- Competitive analysis
- Quantitative research
- Digital strategy
- Project management
- Digital marketing
- Marketing research
- Category insights
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
L2 is a subscription-based benchmarking and education firm. By providing our membership with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance, L2 helps identify best practices and highlight which organizations are achieving superior return on incremental investment. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research products. Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway (Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern), L2 now tracks thousands of brands across the globe. Our diverse membership ranges from Consumer Packaged Goods (Procter & Gamble, Unilever) to Beauty (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal) to iconic Luxury (Chanel, Cartier) brands.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
- Weekly "Champagne Friday" happy hour
- Bagel Mondays
- Daily breakfast foods (cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc.)
- Friday catered team lunches
- 15 days vacation, 5 sick days
- A buddy/mentorship program
- Monthly social outings (Yankee games, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry #snacks
- The best coworkers this side of the East River
Meet Some of L2's Employees
Reid and his team research and publish general studies on digital trends across industries. He analyzes how L2's clients are occupying the digital space and industry trends that might affect their businesses in the future.
Back to top