Account Manager - Industry Partnerships
L2 is looking for an Account Manager to oversee the management of multiple high-visibility client accounts to ensure that client goals and expectations are exceeded.
You are an analytical and business-minded self-starter with a mix of analytical brilliance, showcasing incredible attention to detail, and a strong entrepreneurial compass. You are stellar at maintaining quality standards by analyzing and creating account strategies through outstanding customer service skills.
In addition to working with global brands as members/clients, L2 is actively working with Industry Partners as clients -- partnering with advertising agencies, consultancies, and advisory firms who benefit from L2's insights for their own marketing, business development, and services.
The role will focus on day-to-day management of the relationships between L2 and Industry Partners, who are subscribers to L2's research content, participants in events, and who receive potential add-on advisory.
The Account Manager will be the primary point of contact for Industry Partners, and provide outstanding service to them by coordinating with L2's different departments (including Client Strategy, Research, Intelligence, Marketing, and Business Development).
- Act as primary point-of-contact for client inquiries
- Engage in conversations with clients to increase attrition and renewal rate among clients
- Act as a subject matter expert for all product and service offerings from L2
- Identify new opportunities where L2 can add value with these strategic partners
- Appropriately manage cadence of communication and partner with internal members of Client Strategy to ensure accuracy and attentiveness to client needs
- Nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with clients, exemplary client services and continual expectation management
- Identify and report on trends, failures, and successes in action plans for leading accounts
Skills & Experiences:
- 3+ years as experience in Account Management
- Varied background in client services and sales oriented roles
- Experience and expertise in Digital
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem in the US and European regions
- Desire to work for growth firm in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, particularly listening, educating, and influencing
- A doer—someone who can get things done, especially with limited direction
- Top tier undergraduate university
L2 is a subscription-based benchmarking and education firm. By providing our membership with actionable, data-driven insights on their digital performance, L2 helps identify best practices and highlight which organizations are achieving superior return on incremental investment. We achieve this through our proprietary Digital IQ Index® research products. Founded in 2010 by Scott Galloway (Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern), L2 now tracks thousands of brands across the globe. Our diverse membership ranges from Consumer Packaged Goods (Procter & Gamble, Unilever) to Beauty (Estée Lauder, L’Oréal) to iconic Luxury (Chanel, Cartier) brands.
For those who qualify, L2 offers:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance)
- Weekly "Champagne Friday" happy hour
- Bagel Mondays
- Daily breakfast foods (cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc.)
- Friday catered team lunches
- 15 days vacation, 5 sick days
- A buddy/mentorship program
- Monthly social outings (Yankee games, trivia nights, rooftop parties, etc.)
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry #snacks
- The best coworkers this side of the East River
Meet Some of L2's Employees
Reid and his team research and publish general studies on digital trends across industries. He analyzes how L2's clients are occupying the digital space and industry trends that might affect their businesses in the future.
Back to top