- Delaware, OH
KyotoCooling® provides mission-critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2008, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners/operators in the world. The Company’s headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Tallmadge, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa, and Tianjin, China.
KyotoCooling is seeking a Quality Control Inspector who would play a critical role in the quality assurance of all production units within a highly technical assembly production environment. The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for performing both in-process and final inspection using measurement equipment, setting up inspection equipment and auditing setup of manufacturing equipment to ensure conformance to process standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Reads blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies.
· Approves or rejects raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance.
· Selects output samples and checks them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.).
· Uses automated systems to perform complex testing procedures.
· Maintains records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
· Inspects procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards.
· Monitors the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discards any that doesn’t meet requirements.
· Prepares and submits reports to the quality manager.
· Helps control non-conforming product in accordance with documented procedures.
· Assists with control of measuring and test equipment calibration.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from atwo-year college or technical school, orthree to five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer skills required: ADP TotalSource; Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, ERP.
General knowledge of mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems.
Experience using various hand tools such as calipers, tape measures, torque wrenches, etc.
Technical knowledge, critical thinking skills, communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
Work effectively under pressure.
Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
Able to manage multiple projects.
Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external organizations, groups, team members and individuals.
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top