Assembly Technician - Electrical
- Fairlawn, OH
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2008, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company's headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Tallmadge, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
The Electrical Assembly Technician is critical to the success of our production. Our electrical technicians will install, repair, maintain, and trouble shoot the electrical components of our units. As we grow, we want someone who is progressive, motivated, and ready to work alongside a high performing team.
- Assemble all electrical components in air handling units; wire components
- Assist with electrical layout of units as necessary; read blueprints
- Install pre-fab components inside units (motors, fans, coils and filters)
- Assemble custom HVAC units: Install walls and roofs of air handlers using various tools & equipment
- Test units for quality assurance
- Clean units
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years of industrial electrical experience
- Prior Electric Panel Builder experience
- Blueprint reading skills
- Overhead crane experience
- Knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to use: Tin snips (bull dogs), hammer, electric sheers, tape measure, marker, cordless drill, conduit, pipe threader, saws, miscellaneous air and electric powered hand tools, ladders, conduit bender, pop gun, impact wrenches, vice grips/tongs & snips.
- Master Electricians welcome to apply!
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Secondary degree a plus
Back to top