- Fairlawn, OH
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2008, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company's headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Tallmadge, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
Our manufacturing plant in Tallmadge, Ohio has a great family culture and our assembly technicians may rotate work stations and will assist with general assembly of data center cooling units.
- Demonstrated commitment to work place safety.
- Install walls and roofs of air handlers using various tools & equipment.
- Install pre-fab components inside units (i.e. motors, fans, coils and filters)
- Pre-assemble and test fans and equipment.
- Clean units.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous assembly experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver License
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Great attendance record and a great attitude
- Prior overhead crane experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to climb ladders and use fall protection equipment
- Repetitive use of hand tools - hand held drill, popgun, caulking gun, impact wrenches, vice grips/tongs and snips
- Ability to sit, stand, crawl, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School education or equivalent
Back to top