Assembly Lead - Electrical (3rd Shift)
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
KyotoCooling® provides mission critical air-conditioning and cooling solutions to large data center facilities. Founded in 2008, the Company has over 500 installations worldwide on five different continents. Our customer list includes three of the top five data center owners / operators in the world. The Company's headquarters are in Dallas, TX, with offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Tallmadge, Ohio; Toronto, Ontario; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
We're looking for an experienced Electrical Lead to direct and coordinate our assembly technicians in a variety of installation, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting tasks performed by licensed assembly tasks at our Tallmadge, OH manufacturing facility. As we grow, we want someone who is progressive, motivated, and ready to work alongside a high performing team.
- Carries out electrical team lead responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Maintains balanced workloads by shifting assignments, workers and other resources to achieve the most effective work operations for the electrical department.
- Measures, bends and installs conduits
- Reads work orders, blueprints, and specifications to determine established assembly methods.
- Cuts wire to specified lengths, using wire cutters.
- Cuts plastic sleeves and slips sleeves over wire ends to insulate connections.
- Crimps terminal eyelets and lugs to wire ends, using hand or machine crimping device.
- Routes, combs, twists, wraps, ties, and attaches wire to terminal points, according to jig board layout, using soldering gun and hand tools.
- Connects wiring to accessories, such as relays, circuit breakers, plugs, condensers, switches, and solenoids, and installs accessory assemblies in electrical or electronic units, and hand tools.
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs, using ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments.
- Conducts monthly environmental inspections and keep all required maintenance records/calibrations current.
- Works with continuous improvement lead to support employee training program, especially new hires.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Electrical Journeyman or equivalent
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate's Degree or equivalent preferred from a two-year college or technical school, or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: ADP TotalSource; Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, ERP.
- Other skills required:
- Two years related experience or equivalent (industrial wireman/electrician)
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to provide and understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
Back to top