- Dallas, TX
KyotoCooling provides mission-critical, water free cooling with unparalleled levels of reliability, efficiency and modularity for data centers. With hundreds of installations in various climates around the world, KyotoCooling is the most experienced supplier of indirect cooling solutions in the data center industry. The company has offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Tallmadge, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
We're looking for an experienced Assembly Lead to lead our assembly technicians in assembly tasks at our new Coppell, TX manufacturing facility. As we grow, we want someone who is progressive, motivated, and ready to work alongside a high performing team.
- Demonstrated commitment to work place safety.
- Read blueprints and comprehend mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Verify dimensions, alignments and clearances per drawings or plans.
- Prepares assembly work areas and maintains great housekeeping standards.
- Sets up and operates tools as needed; can easily use electrical and mechanical assembly hand tools, screw drivers, drills, cutters, crimpers, saws, box cutters, and more.
- Operates equipment only if trained and certified to operate. (Note: Powder activated tools, and lifts and other operations that may require certification and training before operating).
- Secures and locks up all equipment after use.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate with quality, engineering, scheduling the status of work and any quality or design issues.
- Ability to climb ladders and use fall protection equipment.
- Repetitive use of hand tools - hand held drill, popgun, caulking gun, impact wrenches, vice grips/tongs and snips. Ability to sit, stand, crawl, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license.
- 3 years of prior assembly supervisor experience required.
- Prior overhead crane experience preferred.
- Follow and understand all safety and quality control procedures.
- Ability to work 8-10 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and overtime as required.
- Ability to crawl, stand, stoop, bend, crouch, kneel, sit, and reach.
- Ability to lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds.
- Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job.
- Basic computer skills are required as well as flexibility and willingness to work additional hours as production schedule dictates.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Post secondary degree a plus
Back to top