- Riverside, CA
Department: PEY Management
Post End Date: 08/14/2020
Position Reports To: Manager
Position Supervises: Hourly Associates
Pay Level: 4-6
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for the day-to-day operation of receiving, selection and loading of product and maintaining productivity level for hourly members. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with fellow supervisors and Manager on daily operational activities.
- Manage and promote safety and sanitation in all areas.
- Plan production/staffing need on a daily, weekly, period basis.
- Work hand in hand with all other areas to maximize productivity and performance.
- Monitor and meet all order accuracy requirements/expectations.
- Conduct meetings with hourly associates.
- Oversee the personnel records for all associates.
- Help develop and train hourly associates.
- Generate distribution/service center productivity reports regarding labor standards, and accounts for all labor hours, adhering to budget requirements and works toward obtaining objectives and divisional goals
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; completes performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Two or more years of leadership experience
- Highly motivated, energetic and capable to address issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to report and recommend solutions to challenges.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in computer software (MS Word and Excel, especially)
- 2-5 years supervisory experience
- High School or greater educational (degree preferred)
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: Bachelor's Desired
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Keywords: Warehouse Supervisor, Distribution Supervisor
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Manager, Management
Apply now »
Back to top