THD Merchandising - Part-Time Merchandiser - $15.00/hr - Pittsburgh, PA
Department: Turkey Hill Dairy
Position Reports To: Territory Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: Hourly
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Monitor fluid and frozen products and displays at customer locations. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor Minit Market and supermarket accounts for proper product rotation.
- Notify Territory Sales Supervisor or Regional Sales Manager of freezer or cooler breakdown.
- Stock shelves at Minit Market and supermarket account locations.
- Provide market condition information.
- Perform all duties within established Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations and safety guidelines.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years related experience.
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
States : Pennsylvania
Keywords : Merchandiser
Back to top