Technology Ecomm IT Operations Support
Company Name:Kroger General Office
Line of Business:Infrastructure Services
See what life is like at Kroger Technology
Additional Technology Information:
• Working knowledge of basic networking protocol, including wireless security • Expertise with Windows desktop support • Familiarity with SQL Server scripts and ad hoc queries • Wireless and Wired network support of Cisco Devices • Experience with RF Scanners/Line Controllers • Experience or knowledge of Virtualization platforms such as VMware a plus • Windows Server 2008/2012 • Windows Desktop Operating systems • Fulfilment center experience a plus
The primary focus of this position is to provide advanced administration support for all facets of infrastructure system operations. This includes day-to-day technical supervision, 3rd level support in multiple locations, and at all hours. This also includes usage/performance reports distribution, interfacing to enterprise processes such as incident, problem and change management, job scheduling, system automation, and analytical tasks as assigned by management. The Operations Analyst may participate in the design and implementation/installation, maintenance and administration of infrastructure systems including hardware, software and various configurations. The Operations Analyst works with others to establish and improve processes and procedures. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and respond to system error conditions.
- Manage, execute, log and report break/fixes changes, service requests and support activities.
- Develop and follow documented processes and procedures to ensure infrastructure systems stability.
- Maintain operational procedures, processes and scripts.
- Provide usage, performance, service level, compliance and audit reporting.
- Implement, report, and monitor service upgrades (e.g. security fixes, etc.).
- Test and support software, hardware upgrades that directly affect their area of expertise.
- Adhere to project plans for the implementation, and rollout of new, or updated software and processes with the assistance of senior team members.
- Support process, hardware and software analysis on new technologies in their area of expertise.
- Support and maintain infrastructure solutions utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- 3 - 5 years experience in adjacent technologies.
- Proven PC skills in Windows XP, Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- May be required to work every other weekend.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Associates degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position.
- 3 - 5 years experience in supporting IT Infrastructure or Security services
- Experience in Operations Analyst position
Jobs at Kroger:At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KY||Florence|| 251 East Mt Zion Road ||41042 || Kroger General Office||[[mfield2]]||Information Services and Systems ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top