Technical Lead – Enterprise Supplier Solutions
- Blue Ash, OH
Company Name:Kroger General Office
Line of Business:
See what life is like at Kroger Technology
Additional Technology Information:
The Technical Lead will be expected to help design technical solutions and oversee support across the Supplier product portfolio. This person will be expected to understand DevOps principles, be able to assess the team on SDLC principles, and create appropriate action plans to obtain/retain a high maturity level. Required skills include: • Leadership and communication skills • Experience with facilitating technical discussions and influencing technical conclusions. • Ability to lead product-related technical discussions and translate results to developers and leadership • Experience with Oracle Supplier on-prem and/or Cloud modules • Cloud experience required, Azure or Pivotal considered a plus • Knowledge of REST, Object Oriented Design, various design patterns, micro services, behavior driven development, Test Driven Design (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD), Test Automation, and Version Control • Experience designing, implementing, and supporting Integrations (e.g., ETL, web services, APIs) Other desired skills and responsibilities for this role include: • Knowledge of SQL-based, NoSQL-based, Graph, and Cloud-based data platform (specific experience with Neo4j a plus) • Understanding of Information Security and ability to manage Supplier product security documentation • Ownership of and strategic contribution to Supplier Product roadmaps • Infrastructure monitoring tools (e.g. Dynatrace, Echo, Nagios, Omniture, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.) • Working knowledge of Java and Angular • Agile framework required (SAFe a plus)
The technology engineer is responsible for the system's overall infrastructure, including engineering, implementation and integration, and technical services and support. This role will design, implement/install, maintain and administer infrastructure systems, including hardware, software and various configurations; monitor overall performance to proactively identify potential issues and correct them appropriately; and perform root cause analysis on failed components and implement corrective measures. The technology engineer mentors and coaches others to establish and improve processes and procedures. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards and roadmaps.
- Design and successfully implement overall infrastructure/middleware components for each project with infrastructure teams, ensuring that the overall solution is designed to meet service-level agreements (SLA) concerning performance and uptime, disaster recovery (DR) specifications, and scalability needs required by the solution.
- Ensure that post-production operational processes/deliverables are well designed and implemented prior to the project moving into the solution support phase.
- Define and create operational procedures, processes, and scripts.
- Follow appropriate change/release management practices.
- Support and maintain infrastructure solutions utilizing required tools and technologies.
- Develop and maintain deployed technology list for each infrastructure discipline.
- Assist in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of new technologies with infrastructure teams to ensure adherence to architecture guidelines for the introduction of new technologies.
- Evaluate vendors' technical and support capabilities.
- Provide technical leadership on establishing standards and guidelines.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 4years' experience in support and/or engineering for the specific technical discipline: security, database, network, collaboration, desktop, storage, backup / recovery, mainframe platforms, UNIX platforms, AS/400 platforms, Windows platforms, web engineering, Citrix, directory services, and integration (enterprise application integration (EAI), batch and real-time solutions)
- Communicate information to customers and associates at all levels within the organization through effective communication and presentation skills
- Provide off hour support (24/7) as needed
- Ability to understand company business problems and identify probable technical solutions to those problems
- Bachelor's degree in information systems (IS) or related equivalent work experience in an IS position.
- Technical knowledge of procedural, web, and client server development languages and methodologies
- Professional knowledge of data modeling and design and business process engines
- Certification within discipline
States: Alabama; Alaska; American Samoa; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; District of Columbia; Federated States of Micronesia; Florida; Georgia; Guam; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Marshall Islands; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Northern Mariana Islands; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau; Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Jobs at Kroger:At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH||Blue Ash|| 11450 Grooms Road ||45242 || Kroger General Office||[[mfield2]]||Digital Technology; Kroger Technology ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Engineer, Database, Oracle, Information Systems, Mainframe, Engineering, Technology
Apply now »
Back to top