- Paramount, CA
Company Name:Kroger Logistics
Responsible for the day to day operation of the Transportation Department. Demonstrate the company's leadership model behaviors and the core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive and key-in completed load slips.
- Route and check-in drivers.
- Process store requests.
- Update equipment activity and yard control system.
- Process, monitor and audit driver control information.
- Handle warehouse set-up and determine daily driver requirements.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Good phone etiquette and good public relation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- DOT experience
- Knowledge of DMV rules and regulation
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: supervisor, transportation, dispatch
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1St Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CA||Compton|| 2201 S. Wilmington ||90220 || Kroger Logistics||None||Logistics/Supply Chain ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top