Quality Assurance (QA) Laboratory Technician - Food Manufacturing
Company Name:Crossroad Farms Dairy
Participate in programs to sustain compliance with Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality requirements. Responsible for product tests, audits and calibrations. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of SQR and our Customer 1 st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform required product tests, audits and calibrations to ensure food safety and ensure consistent quality.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Complete tasks on "If down, do" lists.
- Complete safety observations as assigned.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe, quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math and computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Associate degree in related field
- Minimum of two years previous quality assurance lab experience
- Knowledge of food safety programs, microbiological and sanitation concepts
- Functional knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
States: Indiana; Kentucky; Ohio
Jobs atPick n Save: At Pick 'n Save, our values are rooted in the Midwest -we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do possible each day. It's these values that allow us to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have for over 140 years.Here, you'll find opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of a team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IN||Indianapolis|| 400 S. Shortridge Road ||46219 || Crossroad Farms Dairy||None||Food Technology; Manufacturing ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Meet Some of Kroger's Employees
LeAnne A.Digital Affiliate Marketing Manager
LeAnne focuses on pay-per-revenue marketing (also known as performance or affiliate marketing), collaborating with third parties to get them to share Kroger’s offers with their broader audiences.
Back to top