Product Manager – eCommerce
Company Name:Kroger General Office
The primary job of the Product Manager is to own and drive a product from vision, through design, to requirements, and finally delivery. A PM will be a facilitator within a larger cross-functional team to solve business problems. A PM should be able to work with significant autonomy and freedom, requiring little oversight. This autonomy, however, will be within a broader strategy set by a Senior Product Manager and/or Group Product Manager. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify product requirements and future enhancements through collaborative engagements to support product strategies
- Create, maintain and communicate product catalog roadmaps, including near-term delivery and 1-2 year product evolution, to engage stakeholders across the organization in aligning and supporting company and business unit strategies
- Create highly collaborative cross-functional partnerships across the Kroger matrix organization
- Identify, measure and improve key product catalog metrics to enhance the customer experience, and create a compelling, relevant product vision using web metrics, customer loyalty/insights, customer feedback/research and internal operational metrics
- Identify opportunities to create best-in-class capabilities by leveraging customer feedback and team knowledge/expertise in order to connect company strengths with available resources
- Develop a product plan and deliver breakthrough experiences to market by working with technical and non-technical partners; measure output, improve execution and continuously deliver production expectations
- Model Agile principles by maintaining a groomed backlog and providing 1-N prioritization for backlog
- Set criteria for Minimum Viable Product to increase the speed/frequency with which enhancements and new capabilities are delivered
- Travel to work locations to attend company meetings
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, marketing, management or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience bringing customer-facing eCommerce or Omnichannel products to market
- 3 years of software development, product management or business analyst experience in an eCommerce business with demonstrated success in sales and/or customer use through the delivery of new/evolving products
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to identify metrics/key performance measures and use data to drive decisions that enhance the customer experience
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and extreme attention-to-detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience in product management and online business management.
- Digital product management experience with a multi-channel retailer
- Experience with iterative product development (Agile)
- Experience using Atlassian products
Education Level:Bachelor's Required
States: Alabama; Alaska; American Samoa; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; District of Columbia; Federated States of Micronesia; Florida; Georgia; Guam; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Marshall Islands; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Northern Mariana Islands; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau; Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee more nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a millionassociates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH||Cincinnati|| 1014 Vine Street ||45202 || Kroger General Office||[[mfield2]]||Digital/e-Commerce ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top