Portland - Pharmacy Clerk - FT 2nd Shift
- Portland, OR
Company Name:Kroger General Office
Provide support in the filling of prescriptions at Central Fill. This includes processing deliveries, packing, sorting and scanning orders and preparing orders for store delivery. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pack and sort prescription orders
- Prepare totes for store delivery
- Unpack and sort incoming deliveries of product
- Perform Replenishment as needed
- Stock and store medications and other pharmacy-related items
- Assist with training and the continuing education of pharmacy clerks, including HIPAA privacy training for all associates who handle or access protected health information
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Perform tasks associated with general production
- Work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Pharmacy experience
- Previous retail experience
Education Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee nearly half a millionAssociates across 35 states.We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OR||Portland|| 3500 Se 26Th St. ||97202 || Kroger General Office||None||Central Fill ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top