Petroleum Procurement Analyst
- Hutchinson, KS
Company Name:Kroger General Office
Position is responsible for petroleum supply analytics. Responsible for accurate reporting of petroleum contracts, bids, and other reports associated withpetroleum supply. Responsible for identifying market trends affecting contract pricing. Serve as a role model for the team by demonstrating the company'score values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze supply bids during RFP process- follow checklist, sales and analysis.
- Monitor contracted volume obligations.
- Resolve day-to-day supply issues. Work closely with carriers and suppliers to achieve the best economical solution utilizing supplydisruptions/contingency plan.
- Identify and communicate gaps between sales and contract.
- Document contract terms monthly, addendums, and cancellations.
- Administrator of contract files- ensure files are in compliance (signed, filed, etc.).
- Gather, prepare, and present data for use in contract negotiations.
- Work with Petroleum Procurement Manager and Petroleum Pricing Manager on new store setups and contract assignments.
- Analyze any cost savings opportunities via arbitrage or rack purchases.
- Provide market updates as needed.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Must have experience with complex excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft programs.
- Must be highly analytical.
- Strong Prioritization skill.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be results oriented.
- Time management skills required.
- Must be a team player.
- Understanding of OPIS, Platt's, NYMEX, and formula based pricing models is desirable.
- Experience and understanding of Oil Industry and the logistics of product movement is desirable.
- Previous experience as an analyst is desirable.
- Previous experience with fuel suppliers, carriers, and or fuel distribution is desirable.
Education Level:Bachelor's Required
Required Travel:Up to 25%
States: Kansas; Colorado
Keywords: Procurement, Analyst, Petroleum
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee more nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS||Hutchinson|| 2700 E. 4Th St. ||67501 || Kroger General Office||[[mfield2]]||Fuel; Cost Management; Procurement ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top