Company Name:The Little Clinic
This position is responsible for delivering highest quality health care within The Little Clinic's scope of services while achieving optimum patient satisfaction. These responsibilities include: building relationships with the patients, host store personnel and the health care community in order to enhance practice building and continuity of care. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide the highest quality of medical care to our patients.
- Participates in peer review, staff, quality assurance and other meetings with other health practitioners as required
- Participate and ensure that clinics are 365 days a year "survey ready"
- Assure that the clinic remains open for all scheduled hours.
- Collaborate with the regional management in participating in a community event to promote TLC to generate increased utilization of the clinic.
- Respond as directed by regional management to correct any situations noted on the customer service surveys.
- Manage the clinic's inventory and order supplies to maintain cost effective clinical operations.
- Perform quality control on instrumentation as scheduled.
- Utilize the Company information systems as directed and in compliance with HIPAA regulations and Company policies.
- Support mentor program by being a resource and a role model.
- Keep nursing knowledge current by attending ongoing nursing (NP) education seminars.
- Provide coverage for other clinics in the region as needed, and as assigned by the regional management.
- Control costs at the clinics to meet the budgeted profitability goals
- Maintain a presence in the community through active membership in local nursing organizations and through participation in community outreach programs.
- Present a neat, well-groomed image, wearing a clean, white lab coat, closed toe shoes in compliance with The Little Clinic Dress Code.
- Participate in other operational duties and responsibilities as assigned by the regional management.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) as Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Active license, AANP or ANCC certification and credentialing in the state in which he/she will be working required.
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to prioritize.
- Good computer skills; electronic medical record experience preferred
- Ability to travel within the region as required
- Ability to remain confidential
Education Level: Master's Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Position Type: Full-Time
The Little Clinic Jobs: To supportand reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you'll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Company Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO||Parker|| 17761 Cottonwood Dr ||80134 || The Little Clinic||None||Health Care (The Little Clinic); Patient Care; The Little Clinic ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)