Nurse Practitioner Float - greater Phoenix area - PRN
- Glendale, AZ
Company Name:The Little Clinic
This position is responsible for delivering highest quality health care within The Little Clinic's scope of services while achieving optimum patient satisfaction. These responsibilities include: building relationships with the patients, host store personnel and the health care community in order to enhance practice building and continuity of care. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide the highest quality of medical care to our patients.
- Participates in peer review, staff, quality assurance and other meetings with other health practitioners as required
- Participate and ensure that clinics are 365 days a year "survey ready"
- Assure that the clinic remains open for all scheduled hours.
- Collaborate with the regional management in participating in a community event to promote TLC to generate increased utilization of the clinic.
- Respond as directed by regional management to correct any situations noted on the customer service surveys.
- Manage the clinic's inventory and order supplies to maintain cost effective clinical operations.
- Perform quality control on instrumentation as scheduled.
- Utilize the Company information systems as directed and in compliance with HIPAA regulations and Company policies.
- Support mentor program by being a resource and a role model.
- Keep nursing knowledge current by attending ongoing nursing (NP) education seminars.
- Provide coverage for other clinics in the region as needed, and as assigned by the regional management.
- Control costs at the clinics to meet the budgeted profitability goals
- Maintain a presence in the community through active membership in local nursing organizations and through participation in community outreach programs.
- Present a neat, well-groomed image, wearing a clean, white lab coat, closed toe shoes in compliance with The Little Clinic Dress Code.
- Participate in other operational duties and responsibilities as assigned by the regional management.
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) as Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Active license, AANP or ANCC certification and credentialing in the state in which he/she will be working required.
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to prioritize.
- Good computer skills; electronic medical record experience preferred
- Ability to travel independently
- Ability to remain confidential
- Valid driver's license
Education Level: Master's Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Position Type: Per Diem
The Little Clinic Jobs: At The Little Clinic our locations are staffed by board-certified nurse practitioners or physician assistants and patient care technicians to provide high-quality, convenient healthcare at an affordable price. The primary focus of our healthcare team is to promote health and wellness through appropriate diagnosis, treatment and patient education. The Little Clinic nurse practitioners and physician assistants are fully qualified to diagnose and treat common illnesses and minor injuries, prescribe medications, conduct tests, interpret lab results, provide wellness and preventive care, perform physical examinations and health screenings and administer vaccinations and injections. We're growing and actively looking for qualified applicants to help us continue to provide high-quality healthcare and stellar service to our patients.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: AZ||Peoria|| 9043 W. Olive Ave. ||85345 || The Little Clinic||None||Health Care (The Little Clinic); The Little Clinic ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Per Diem|| American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Back to top