Nurse Practitioner (Clinic Manager) - Mechanicsville - FT
- Richmond, VA
Company Name:The Little Clinic
Oversee the day to day operations of a retail clinic. Assist with new associate orientation, training and quality assurance/quality improvement activities. Provide clinical support in the clinic under the guidance of the regional clinical director (RCD). Demonstrate the ability to mentor and support the other team members to maximize clinic performance and productivity while building a strong rapport with the healthcare consumer, host and community. Represent The Little Clinic (TLC) and Kroger, at community or other business events and meetings. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as mentor for other providers and clinic associates for ongoing training/competencies and participate with the orientation and training of new team members.
- Provide clinical support in the clinic under the guidance of the RCD.
- Attend staff meetings, share information with staff members and ensure execution of policy, practices and company initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with recordkeeping and occurrence reporting in accordance with all current company, local, state and federal regulations.
- Coordinate clinical and administrative activities in the clinic in accordance with state regulations and joint commission standards.
- Support inventory processes.
- Participate in regional or corporate committees and projects related to scope of services, quality, etc.
- Complete CLIA lab proficiencies for providers annually.
- Ensure assigned clinic staff meets all TLC operational policies and procedures, local, state and federal requirements.
- Participate in setting goals for the clinic and ensure financial performance of the clinic meets/exceeds budgeted expectations.
- Partner with RCD to ensure all provider licensures, protocols, and other required documents are current.
- Works with Marketing, Clinic Development, IT, and other corporate functions to support clinic rollout and ongoing initiatives.
- Foster professional relationship with collaborating physicians, other healthcare providers, educational institutions and professional networking groups throughout the community.
- Ensure the clinic staff enters schedules into MyE-Schedule in a timely fashion and hold staff accountable for scheduled shifts.
- Review schedules and ensure appropriate coverage exist for the needs of the business.
- Attend store board meetings/huddles.
- Assist with interviewing new provider candidates and orientation, support mentors and training of new providers.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Board certified family nurse practitioner (FNP-C); or physician assistant (PA-C), where eligible
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence the adoption of various initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of TLC systems/clinical practices
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, effectively meet desired outcomes and delegate tasks
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships at several levels in the organization and positively influence outcomes
- Possess a valid driver's license
- 2 years' experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant
Education Level: Master's Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Position Type: Full-Time
The Little Clinic Jobs: At The Little Clinic our locations are staffed by board-certified nurse practitioners or physician assistants and patient care technicians to provide high-quality, convenient healthcare at an affordable price. The primary focus of our healthcare team is to promote health and wellness through appropriate diagnosis, treatment and patient education. The Little Clinic nurse practitioners and physician assistants are fully qualified to diagnose and treat common illnesses and minor injuries, prescribe medications, conduct tests, interpret lab results, provide wellness and preventive care, perform physical examinations and health screenings and administer vaccinations and injections. We're growing and actively looking for qualified applicants to help us continue to provide high-quality healthcare and stellar service to our patients.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: VA||Mechanicsville|| 9351 Atlee Rd ||23116 || The Little Clinic||None||Health Care (The Little Clinic) ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Nearest Major Market: Richmond
Job Segment: Clinic, Physician, Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, Patient Care, Healthcare
Apply now »
Back to top