Maintenance Mechanic IV
Company Name:Kroger Logistics
Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the distribution center's automation equipment and automated selection system. Performs error and fault corrections, preventative and predictive maintenance on such equipment and systems. Trains supporting operations and maintenance staff to perform troubleshooting and minor corrective actions to maintain production. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct scheduled preventative and predictive tasks, identifies and repairs mechanical, electrical, electronic malfunctions.
- Coordinate preventative maintenance tasks with Maintenance planning and operations
- Utilize technical software systems to maintain the appropriate maintenance records for the distribution center's automated systems.
- Provide technical support to Maintenance and Operations associates
- Assist in maintaining repair, inspection records
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in Industrial Maintenance in a distribution environment.
- Excellent technical aptitude and skills, computer literacy, experience with control hardware, programmable controllers and material handling systems.
- Ability to read, analyze and apply complex technical data
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and consistently meet deadlines and schedules
- Ability to continually upgrade technical skills and remain current with industry trends
- Willingness to work varied schedules to meet business needs.
- Minimum of 3-5 years related work experience in fool industry dealing with programmable controllers, motor to motor controls, electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and predictive and preventative maintenance on automated selection systems.
Education Level: Trade School Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Keywords: Maintenance; Mechanic
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1st Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CA||Compton|| 2201 S. Wilmington ||90220 || Kroger Logistics||None||Logistics/Supply Chain ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top