Loadout/Forklift: Part-time Sun.- Tues. 2 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., Sat. 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Department: MFG Production
Position Reports To: MFG Operations Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: Hourly
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for effectively performing a variety of positions throughout the facility in a safe, effective, and accurate manner while following procedures and processes, and maintaining and improving the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1 st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Clean all equipment properly and timely to ensure safe quality products.
- Operate all clean in place (CIP) and clean out of place (COP) systems as necessary.
- Clean machinery, facility structures such as racking, windows, walls and exterior of plant.
- Ensure all chemicals, buckets and pumps are properly tagged according to safety requirements.
- Complete routine paperwork and data entry.
- Assist machine operators in gathering production supplies, packaging materials and loading equipment, including dumping boxes and lifting stacks of cardboard.
- Assist in hand-packing and hand-stacking product/cases onto pallets.
- Safely operate cardboard baler, bottle bagger/de-bagger and other equipment.
- Empty and dispose of outdated product in accordance with established guidelines.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Flexible to work any shift as needed
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Turkey Hill Minit Markets Jobs: Turkey Hill Minit Markets is always looking for exceptional Associates to work in our convenience stores and at our corporate office in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a job opportunity with Turkey Hill Minit Markets, we welcome you to complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering - a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service - in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TN||Murfreesboro|| 1100 New Salem Highway ||37129 || Heritage Farms Dairy||None||Manufacturing ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
Meet Some of Kroger's Employees
Cost Management Manager
Alicia oversees a group of 12 cost management analysts who collaborate with suppliers to optimize promotional profitability and in-store merchandise assortment decisions.
Back to top