Company Name:Kroger General Office
Answer patient inquiries through telephone calls and/or e-mail, problem-solve with patients and enter data into Pharmacy applications and vendor platforms. Serve as the initial point of patient contact, both inbound and outbound related to specific assigned area. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Address patient inquiries received directly through Kroger Health Connect telephone number.
- Utilize Pharmacy applications and vendor platforms for data entry and to optimize patient care.
- Protect customer information in accordance with state and federal pharmacy laws including HIPAA law and corporation standards.
- Ensure all tasks are conducted with accuracy and in a Customer 1st manner consistent with company and patient policies.
- Resolve and manage difficult customer situations in a professional manner.
- Achieve and maintain productivity levels consistent with contact center standards.
- Serve as a liaison between Kroger Health & Wellness and the patient.
- Problem-solve with a goal of first contact resolution.
- Follow-up on patient inquires within departmental guidelines.
- Collaborate on multi-level communication with patient, pharmacy, provider and insurance to deliver comprehensive care.
- Maintain flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as part of a standard work schedule.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to type 35-40 words per minute
- Proven customer service background
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to pass FBI/BCI background check
- After hire, must pass administered, state approved test required to become a registered Pharmacy Technician and maintain multi-state licensure as defined by specific assigned tasks
- Obtain National Pharmacy Technician Certification within 12 months from hire date
- Retail experience
- Call Center experience
- Pharmacy experience
Education Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses:Pharmacy Technician Certification
Regions:General Office- Cincinnati
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee nearly half a millionAssociates across 35 states.We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH||Blue Ash|| 9997 Carver Road ||45242 || Kroger General Office||None||Health & Wellness ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| Pharmacy Technician Certification