Home Fourth in Charge
Company Name:Fred Meyer
Assist with the management of the department, maximize all financial opportunities, and assume the management responsibilities in the absence of themanager and assistant managers. Role model and demonstrate the Company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety ofself and others.
Fred Meyer also requires that all associates perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
Essential Job Functions:
- Model "Customer 1st" behavior; deliver and encourage other associates to deliver excellent customer service
- Provide customer service; sell products to customers; perform cashier functions
- Maintain compliance with divisional guidelines, standards, and corporate policies which includes: safety guidelines, merchandising, signing, recovery,stockroom, housekeeping, fixtures usage and maintenance
- Comply with labor agreements, when applicable
- Verify in-stocks in basic and ad merchandise
- Perform early removal breakdown
- Promote and follow Company initiatives
- Maintain awareness of overstock/understock conditions to maintain ordering system integrity, including Replenishment Management System (RMS)
- Monitor freight receiving and freight stocking standards
- Follow up on daily tours
- Monitor and adjust the 15-minute chart
- Maintain awareness of daily sales
- Identify/respond to all maintenance/repair needs
- Respond to verbal customer comments/complaints/requests
- Complete customer incident and employee incident/accident report forms
- Process salvage
- Write Intersection Transfer
- Teach/train employees
- All store management work with associates to manage all common associate areas (i.e. break rooms and training areas) to make sure they are inviting inappearance and reflect "Our People Are Great"
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus a minimum of six months Fred Meyer experience and one-two years related retail experience;or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability to pass drug test
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis and overtime as needed
- Maintain confidentiality
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to organize/prioritize tasks/projects
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms/processes
- Ability to work within set time frames/fixed deadlines
- Valid driver's license
- Fred Meyer lift truck certification/license
- CPR/first aid certification
- Knowledge of Fred Meyer policies, procedures, and organizational structure
- Proficiency with current Company email and Report Management and Distribution System (RMDS)
- Working knowledge of alarms, sprinklers, and printers
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: Driver's License
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: home fourth in charge
Jobs at Fred Meyer: Based in Portland, Oregon with over 130 stores throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho & Alaska, Fred Meyer offers one-stop shopping with store employment opportunities in apparel, home, food, pharmacy and home electronics as well as opportunities in our division office in merchandise and product development, store operations, customer communications, public affairs, food and pharmacy. We are always searching for individuals who share our passion for service, leadership, honesty and diversity. Whether you like working with people, numbers or ideas, you can find a home at Fred Meyer. And with stores and offices across the Pacific Northwest, we have opportunities for talented individuals if you prefer to be closer to the mountains, ocean, or city.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WA||Renton|| 365 Renton Center Way SW ||98057 || Fred Meyer||None||Home ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| Driver's License
Back to top