Fall 2020 Maintenance, Intern/Co-op
- Cincinnati, OH
Company Name:Kroger General Office
Complete a 10-15 week program on Kroger's Maintenance Team to assist in several areas including data analysis, root cause analysis, parts management, process design and other assigned tasks within Facility Engineering - Maintenance. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with maintenance engineers and management to assist as needed in various projects to implement corporate strategies.
- Participate in weekly department meetings.
- Complete specific internship assignments, as requested.
- Complete cumulative project (summary of internship accomplishments) and present to Executive Team or appropriate Managers.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and basic engineering tools.
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles
- Ability to think critically, act independently and interdependently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Be self-motivated and driven to complete tasks at hand
- Excellent time management skills
- Student at an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Proven verbal and written communication skills required
- Responds to change as a positive challenge
- Significant level of multi-tasking required
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commitment to providing customer service
- Civil Engineer , Mechanical Engineer or Construction Management Student
- Student must be cleared by the Division of Professional Practice to coop
- Experience in a professional work environment
- Managing multiple priorities between school, work, or extra-curricular activities
- Competency in AutoCAD
- Involvement in leadership and community activities
Education Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Regions:General Office- Cincinnati
States: Indiana; Kentucky; Ohio
Keywords: Engineering, Intern
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee nearly half a millionAssociates across 35 states.We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a millionassociates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states.Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH||Cincinnati|| 1014 Vine Street ||45202 || Kroger General Office||[[mfield2]]||Facility Engineering ||Intern|| Non-Exempt || Intern|| None
Back to top