Facility Engineering R & S Warehouse Parts Tech
- Hutchinson, KS
Department: Enterprise Facility Engineering
Position Reports To: R & S Warehouse Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: MS1
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Execute the ordering, receiving, inventory control, and inventory movement of maintenance parts and delivery and pick-up of parts and equipment. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee all maintenance inventory functions and equipment storage.
- Support technician's parts and information requests.
- Ensure measures are in place for accuracy of auto-replenishment practices.
- Set and maintain part to supplier association, including price and priority.
- Manage and conduct annual inventory on all locations, and corrects any discrepancies.
- Manage and assist with stocking of remote refrigerant depots.
- Follow guidelines for R & S storage, movement and inventory of surplus equipment.
- Support selling and disposal of obsolete and surplus equipment.
- Monitor schedules for pick-up and delivery of parts and equipment; make changes if needed.
- Operate equipment, vehicles, powered industrial trucks and aerial lifts safely.
- Clean and maintain company service vehicles, if one is assigned.
- Utilize company email system to send and receive messages.
- Create project planning lists using spreadsheets or documents.
- Properly complete all repair, labor, parts purchasing and usage documentation in a timely fashion.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures.
- Assist other skilled trade technicians in repairs as requested.
- Provide input to supervisor and management towards maintenance best practices.
- Physical demands include a high aptitude for standing and walking endurance, sitting while driving to various stores, lifting and carrying up to 70 pounds, pushing and pulling climbing ladders of various types, bending, squatting, and kneeling, and working in different temperatures inside and outside the store.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to a work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime when necessary
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver's license
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Supply Chain management
- 1 year in inventory management or related field
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Back to top