Company Name:Quality Food Centers
Provide general maintenance, repair and support to assigned service calls. Assist with the development of technicians' knowledge, skills and abilities. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive independently to stores on a daily basis as assigned.
- Measure the effectiveness of repairs.
- Utilize applicable instrumentation or data to maximize optimum performance of equipment.
- Perform various preventive maintenance tasks and procedures to building and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Perform component replacement.
- Navigate and investigate electronic controls interfaces.
- Maintain an accurate and organized inventory of parts and oversight of inventory Best Practices.
- Operate equipment, vehicles, powered industrial trucks and aerial lifts safely.
- Clean and maintain company service vehicles, if one is assigned, and provide oversight of vehicle Best Practices.
- Orally communicate with store personnel regarding the proper use of equipment as it relates to repeat calls and overtime.
- Utilize company email system to send and receive messages.
- Properly complete all repair, labor, parts purchasing and usage documentation in a timely fashion.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures.
- Provide input to supervisors and management regarding adherence to maintenance best practices and department budgets.
- Assist other skilled trade technicians in repairs as requested.
- Audit registered store equipment identification lists.
- Coach, mentor and train other technicians.
- Provide feedback on performance reviews.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, a high aptitude for standing and walking endurance, sitting while driving to various stores, lifting and carrying up to 70 pounds, pushing and pulling climbing ladders of various types, bending, squatting, and kneeling, and working in different temperatures inside and outside the store.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 7+ years' proven electrical/mechanical experience and satisfactory overall performance
- Ability to use equipment manufacturer interface software
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver's license
- Advanced technical training or related technical certifications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime when necessary
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated supervisory, mentoring and training experience
- Experience reading engineering drawings, manuals and schematics
- EPA Type 2 Certification
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at QFC: QFC is seeking friendly Associates who are passionate about helping others and who want to build lasting relationships with our Customers. We look for hard working team members who will support us in our mission to put every Customer first. We offer competitive wages and benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. If you're interested in joining the QFC team, we encourage you to complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WA||Seattle|| 3701 S Norfolk St. ||98118 || Quality Food Centers||None||Facility Engineering ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None