Maintain the functionality and safety of the automatic doors and other entry systems in stores and other company locations. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive independently to stores on a daily basis as assigned.
- Troubleshoot and repair doors and automated entry systems.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance on entrance systems and ensure all doors are compliant with American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards.
- Properly complete all repair, labor, parts purchasing and usage documentation in a timely fashion.
- Operate equipment, vehicles, powered industrial trucks and aerial lifts safely.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures.
- Clean and maintain company delivery vehicle.
- Provide input to supervisor and management regarding maintenance best practices.
- Audit registered store equipment identification lists.
- Assist other skilled trade technicians in repairs as requested.
- Utilize company email system to send and receive messages.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, high aptitude for standing and walking endurance, sitting while driving to various stores, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds, pushing and pulling climbing ladders of various types, bending, squatting, and kneeling, and working in different temperatures inside and outside the store.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime when necessary
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver's license
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- American Association of Door Manufacturer's (AADM) certification
- Experience reading engineering drawings, manuals and schematics
- Door manufacturer training
Education Level: Trade School Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: Driver's License
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Roundy's:At Roundy's, our values are rooted in the Midwest -we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do possible each day. It's these values that allow us to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have for over 140 years.Here, you'll find opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI||Milwaukee|| 875 E Wisconsin Ave ||53202 || Roundy's||None||Facility Engineering ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| Driver's License