Electrician - 3rd Shift - Start Rate $29.31 with .75 cent Shift Differential
- Blue Ash, OH
Company Name:Springdale Ice Cream & Beverage
Responsible for supporting the daily production activities by installing, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining electrical equipment in a manufacturing environment. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1 st strategy. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, diagnose and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Plan and install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as palletizers, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
- Test electronic components and circuits to locate defects.
- Replace defective components and wiring and adjust mechanical parts.
- Align, adjust, and calibrate equipment according to specifications.
- Maintain communication with other departments, management and associates and notify them of any problems or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints, electrical schematics and parts specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, including associates, vendors, and contractors.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment with some exposure to chemicals.
- Ability to travel independently.
- Ability to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
States: Indiana; Kentucky; Ohio
Keywords: Industrial Food Mfg.
Jobs at Kroger Manufacturing: Through quality products, strong individual commitments and team spirit, Kroger has been established as a leader in the manufacturing industry. Kroger Manufacturing provides career development programs aligned with aspirations in Engineering, Process Management, Information Systems, Quality Assurance, Operations Management, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement. Our work force programs provide technically challenging rotations with cross-functional teams, plants and locations to allow our Associates to learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance from plant sponsors prepare our Associates with the skills and leadership behaviors needed to achieve a successful career at Kroger.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH||Springdale|| 11801 Chesterdale Road ||45246 || Springdale Ice Cream & Beverage||None||Manufacturing ||Employee|| NEH SEC PRG || Full-Time|| None
Back to top