E-Commerce Department Lead - 390
- Madison, WI
Manage the overall day-to-day operations of the store's e-Commerce department to achieve desired sales objectives, goals and budgets. Responsible for staffing the department and developing associates to achieve desire results. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that the store e-Commerce department meets/exceeds customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness and cleanliness
- Meet the demands of product flow and create schedules according to guidelines
- Develop associates to meet the productivity standards and certify associates once they meet or exceed goals
- Confirm that associates are following local, state, and federal laws in addition to all food safety procedures and company guidelines
- Train associates on all functions and duties of the order selector and customer attendant roles
- Lead team in the planning, implementation and execution of e-Commerce's initiatives
- Achieve/exceed weekly, period, annual sales, wage budgets, and other targeted goals including customer satisfaction leading to repeat sales
- Assist in the analysis and response to the competitive landscape
- Ensure orders are filled with products requested or comparable substitute in a timely and effective manner
- Execute Best Practices to determine appropriate substitutions in the event of an out of stock
- Follow processes for streamlining collection of orders, products, checkouts and delivery
- Report inventory issues such as out of stock items to department heads in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and devices for e-Commence department
- Provide feedback to store management team, district manager, field specialist, coordinators and division e-Commerce manager on the effectiveness of operational plans/programs
- Monitor and control expenses for the department
- Ensure preventative maintenance is being performed on all equipment in the department
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with and knowledge of Point of Sale (POS)
- Retail Experience
Education Level: Associates Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs atPick n Save: At Pick 'n Save, our values are rooted in the Midwest -we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do possible each day. It's these values that allow us to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have for over 140 years.Here, you'll find opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of a team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI||Stoughton|| 1750 Hwy. 51 West ||53589 || Roundy's||None||e-Commerce ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top