Division Office Café Clerk
Company Name:Kroger Stores
Prepare and display cafeteria foods for sale in accordance with the Nashville Division's standards and policies. Service all customers in a friendly and engaging way. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acknowledge customers and provide prompt and friendly service.
- Prepare and display cafeteria foods in accordance with the Nashville Division's standards.
- Ensure compliance with the company's food safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure all products for sale are consistent with our Freshness standards.
- Ensure the sales areas, backrooms, and coolers clean and well organized.
- Ensure all carts, tools, and supplies in their designated areas and clean.
- Ensure floors are clean, safe, and free from clutter.
- Operate the cash register in accordance with the Nashville Division's procedures.
- Ensure all cookware, utensils, and all other food prep equipment are washed and sanitized in accordance with the Nashville Division policies and procedures.
- Guarantee all work complies with company standards relating to sanitation and safety.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have high standards for Friendliness and Freshness of cafeteria products sold.
- Able to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training materials, and bulletins.
- Must work with various cleaning solutions and safely use sharp tools.
- Able to communicate with customers and associates.
- Deal with stressful situations calmly, courteously, and tactfully.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
States : Tennessee
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TN||Nashville|| 2620 Elm Hill Pike ||37214 || Kroger Stores||None||Deli/Bakery ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top