District Asset Protection Manager
Provide loss prevention related support for a specific district and assist in other districts as needed. Duties will include conducting internal and external investigations, oversight of all loss prevention related vendors including quality assurance verification of work performed to ensure compliance with company standards. Scheduling and supervising of Loss Prevention agents. Evaluating and making recommendations to the Division Loss Prevention Manager on security and loss prevention equipment requirements. Additional duties include performance of loss prevention / security consults, interaction with law enforcement to protect company interests and coordination with other Department support staff. Develop and maintain a partnership to support the stores within their district in the execution of company loss prevention strategy. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with District Manager and Coordinators to assist in the successful execution of the business plan.
- Conduct internal and external investigations. Conduct store consults.
- Conduct loss prevention reviews and partner with store management to identify and remedy potential deficiencies.
- Analyze store security needs and deploy resources and supervise to determine effectiveness. Oversee contract guard service and supervision of Loss Prevention specialists.
- Ensure the implementation and effectiveness of all division and corporate related loss prevention related programs and strategies.
- Maintain working relationships and represent the company's interest with local, state and federal law enforcement. Testify in a variety of hearings and court actions.
- Serve as a liaison with district and division personnel to identify and develop solutions for shrink related opportunities.
- Provide a single point of contact to district and store management for all loss prevention related needs. Including distribution of loss prevention alerts and conducting loss prevention training for store personnel and management.
- Participate in new store and remodel construction process to insure loss prevention related vendors install equipment to company standards.
- Perform anti money laundering duties.
- Test functionality of store loss prevention equipment during store visits.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Working knowledge of the following enterprise systems: Loss Prevention Management System, Quick Applications.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multi task and handle diverse situations.
- Strong communication skills.
- High degree of initiative and motivation, integrity and ability to maintain confidential information. Ability to work with little oversight.
- Working knowledge of Closed Circuit Televison, alarm, access control and locking systems.
- Detail oriented.
- 2 years retail loss prevention experience in a multi store format.
- Wicklander certification.
- Available for call after hours and weekends.
- Minimum 2 years retail loss prevention experience in a multi store format.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- CPP or CFI certification.
Education Level: None
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Mariano's: At Mariano's, our values are rooted in the Midwest -we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do possible each day. It's these values that allow us to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have for over 140 years.Here, you'll find opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IL||Rosemont|| 9501 Devon Ave. ||60018 || Mariano's||None||Store Management; Store Operations ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top