Denver Central Fill - General Manager
- Denver, CO
Company Name:Kroger General Office
Oversee the Central Fill operation. Responsibilities include managing production, human resources, compliance issues, and expectations of financial goals.Responsible for enhancing and developing policies and procedures. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity,diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create best practices for the Central Fill.
- Conduct quarterly accuracy meetings.
- Manage all human resources issues for the Central Fill.
- Manage direct reports and assist all Central Fill associates in accomplishing strategic plan goals and objectives.
- Manage all inventory levels for drugs/supplies.
- Review accuracy of paperwork.
- Maximize store orders and minimize store rejections.
- Monitor Pharmacist and employee productivity.
- Train and develop all associates of the Central Fill.
- Communicate delivery issues to delivery companies.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 5 years store management experience
- Knowledge of budgets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experiment
- Ability to travel independently
- Knowledge of pharmacy systems
- Familiar with human resource compliance laws, regulations, policies and procedures
Education Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee nearly half a millionAssociates across 35 states.We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO||Denver|| 1220 S Lipan St ||80223 || Kroger General Office||None||Central Fill ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top