Denver Central Fill Assistant General Manager
Company Name:Kroger General Office
Work with the General Manager to model leadership and provide coaching and direction to Central Fill associates in order to achieve desired businessresults. Assist the General Manager in all operational activities for the multi-shift Central Fill pharmacy facility. Assist the General Manager with theplanning, organizing, managing and direction of the daily production operation to accurately and safely complete the prescription fill process whileensuring timely distribution of all prescriptions to the retail units. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity,diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the Central Fill workforce in the achievement of business objectives
- Provide input to establish financial goals and manage operations to meet or exceed the goals
- Ensure safety, quality, and regulatory standards are maintained daily
- Direct and coach supervisors regarding the daily operations
- Assist in the professional development of hourly supervisors
- Facilitate and ensure execution of the performance feedback process for all hourly operation associates
- Coordinate operations scheduling
- Oversee and ensure consistent training on all shifts
- Effectively communicate business objectives to Central Fill associates
- Provide support and feedback to the GM for on-going issues such as maintenance improvements, project implementation, staffing requirements, training,etc.
- Ensure HIPPA compliance in the facility
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated team leadership skills
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of budgets and financials
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel independently (less than 10%)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Retail pharmacy experience
- Knowledge of Pharmacy systems
Education Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee more nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a millionassociates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO||Denver|| 1220 S Lipan St ||80223 || Kroger General Office||None||Central Fill ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top