Credit Balance Analyst - Nashville - FT
Company Name:The Little Clinic
Credit Balance Analyst should possess a thorough working knowledge of the revenue cycle management process. Responsibilities include working closely with Department Supervisor to ensure that refunds are processed accurately and timely in order to promote customer loyalty. The Credit Balance Analyst is responsible for review, correction, resolution of all account credit balances. This position must be a role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify research and review accounts with credit balances.
- Transfer credits when appropriate within a patient or guarantor account.
- Post all un-posted and misapplied patient payments.
- Review and resolve all patient/guarantor addresses issues.
- Initiate all patient and insurance refunds.
- Escheat balances according to corporate policy.
- Send weekly refund report to supervisor for review and approval.
- Post credit balance adjustment for all approved refunds.
- Meet production and quality expectations outlined by management.
- Balance all refund batches on a daily basis.
- Evaluate processes within area of responsibility in order to recommend and participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of experience in medical billing and collections in an outpatient setting
- 2+ years of cash application experience
- 2+ years of credit balance resolution experience
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent planning and organization skills with close attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to remain flexible during times of change and adjusts promptly and effectively
- Ability to read and interpret Explanation of Benefits (EOB's)
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and healthcare billing and collection practices
- Working knowledge of revenue cycle management
- Excellent mathematical aptitude and basic accounting skills
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
The Little Clinic Jobs: At The Little Clinic our locations are staffed by board-certified nurse practitioners or physician assistants and patient care technicians to provide high-quality, convenient healthcare at an affordable price. The primary focus of our healthcare team is to promote health and wellness through appropriate diagnosis, treatment and patient education. The Little Clinic nurse practitioners and physician assistants are fully qualified to diagnose and treat common illnesses and minor injuries, prescribe medications, conduct tests, interpret lab results, provide wellness and preventive care, perform physical examinations and health screenings and administer vaccinations and injections. We're growing and actively looking for qualified applicants to help us continue to provide high-quality healthcare and stellar service to our patients.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering - a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service - in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TN||Nashville|| 2620 Elm Hill Pike ||37214 || The Little Clinic||None||Accounting; Health Care (The Little Clinic); The Little Clinic ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top