Corporate Payment Posting Representative - Nashville - FT
Company Name:The Little Clinic
Corporate Payment Posting Representative should possess a thorough working knowledge of the revenue cycle management process. Position is required to be a role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others. Responsibilities include ensuring that all payments are posted accurately and timely in order to promote customer loyalty.
Essential Job Functions:
- Retrieve electronic remittance advice (ERA) files where appropriate and import into the Accounts Receivable system.
- E-post ERA files into accounts receivable system.
- Post electronic funds transfer (EFT) and lockbox payments, denials, and correspondence.
- Balance EFT's, lockbox, and batches posted on a daily and monthly basis.
- Download lockbox bank images and automated clearing house (ACH) reports daily
- Update Bank Reconciliation spreadsheet daily.
- Identify trends for nonpayment and notify team lead immediately.
- Retrieve missing EOB's and resolve all un-posted cash prior to month end close.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Meet production and quality expectations outlined by management.
- Document in detail any identified issues being sent to other departments for review and/or resolution.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of experience in medical billing or collections in an outpatient setting
- 1+ years of cash application experience
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent organization skills with close attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated, with ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to read, interpret, and interpret Explanation of Benefits (EOB's)
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and healthcare billing and collection practices
- Understanding of healthcare revenue cycle
- Basic understanding of ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT 4 coding, and medical terminology
- Accuracy and speed in 10-Key and typing
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Excellent mathematical aptitude and basic accounting skills
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
The Little Clinic Jobs: At The Little Clinic our locations are staffed by board-certified nurse practitioners or physician assistants and patient care technicians to provide high-quality, convenient healthcare at an affordable price. The primary focus of our healthcare team is to promote health and wellness through appropriate diagnosis, treatment and patient education. The Little Clinic nurse practitioners and physician assistants are fully qualified to diagnose and treat common illnesses and minor injuries, prescribe medications, conduct tests, interpret lab results, provide wellness and preventive care, perform physical examinations and health screenings and administer vaccinations and injections. We're growing and actively looking for qualified applicants to help us continue to provide high-quality healthcare and stellar service to our patients.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering - a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service - in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TN||Nashville|| 2620 Elm Hill Pike ||37214 || The Little Clinic||None||Accounting; Health Care (The Little Clinic) ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top