Career Training Program (CTP) - MFG Information Technology
Company Name: Crossroad Farms Dairy
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Our Manufacturing Information Technology Career Training Program (CTP) is all about developing the next generation of industry leaders, computer engineering professionals and technical experts.
Our Career Training Program offers:
- Broad exposure to a Fortune 20 Company
- Diverse technical responsibilities with local and corporate information systems and services
- Engagement in a national team
- Cross-functional job experiences
- Valuable networking opportunities with all levels of Kroger leadership
- Continuous learning activities that will enrich your mind, broaden your perspective and improve leadership skills.
Do meaningful work, make a difference, and improve lives - starting with your own. Join our team in the Career Training Program and start building your foundation for success!
PLEASE NOTE : Mobility for promotion to additional plants throughout the United States is expected.
Entry level professional opportunity for recent college graduates. The CTP Program is designed to prepare candidates for first level leadership positions upon successful completion of the 12-24 month program. CTPs build technical and leadership competencies in the selected area of expertise while gaining a broad knowledge base of all core business functions critical to the manufacture of Kroger products. Relocation is a requirement of the CTP Program. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire division in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1 st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System Principles. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Initiate active development through interactions with team members, mentors, Corporate and Plant sponsors
- Demonstrate excellence in project planning, execution, and timing through project evaluation and use of available resources to expedite project completion
- Participate in the multi-faceted orientation process
- Demonstrate commitment in the plant safety process
- Contribute and participate in practical, challenging and meaningful assignments
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF Systems
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must relocate as a requirement of the CTP Program
- Experience through internships, part time, or full time positions
- Self-motivated; able to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and precision
- Administration: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Engineering: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Finance: Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Human Resources: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Manufacturing Information Technologist (MIT): Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, Microsoft (MS) Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or MS Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) with emphasis in MS Windows 2008 Server and MS SQL 2008 database management; or MS Certified Technology Specialist certifications in Windows 7, MS Windows 2008 Server, and MS SQL Server 2008
- Operations: Bachelor's degree in Operations Management or related field
- Quality Assurance: Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Biological or Chemical Sciences; knowledge of Dairy/ Bakery/Grocery Food Science or Product Development
- Graduate degree in discipline related field
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in union environment
Education Level: Bachelor's Required
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
States: Alabama; Alaska; American Samoa; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; District of Columbia; Federated States of Micronesia; Florida; Georgia; Guam; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Marshall Islands; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Northern Mariana Islands; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau; Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Keywords: Rockwell Wonderware Programmable Logic Controller PLC Controls
Jobs at Kroger Manufacturing: Through quality products, strong individual commitments and team spirit, Kroger has been established as a leader in the manufacturing industry. Kroger Manufacturing provides career development programs aligned with aspirations in Engineering, Process Management, Information Systems, Quality Assurance, Operations Management, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement. Our work force programs provide technically challenging rotations with cross-functional teams, plants and locations to allow our Associates to learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance from plant sponsors prepare our Associates with the skills and leadership behaviors needed to achieve a successful career at Kroger.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IN||Indianapolis|| 400 S. Shortridge Road ||46219 || Crossroad Farms Dairy||None||Engineering & Operations; Management; Manufacturing ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top