Company Name:Fred Meyer
Minimum Pay Range:15.74
Maximum Pay Range:20.75
Protect company assets through the execution of safety initiatives, inventory recovery and internal and external theft reduction programs. Assist with reduction of lost inventory, time, and assets, monitor surveillance equipment and partner with the district asset protection (AP) manager in the implementation and oversight of AP initiatives. Identify, observe and apprehend shoplifters and others (internal or external) involved in criminal activity impacting the company. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Protective Services jobs in Bonney Lake, WA delivered to your inbox every week.
Essential Job Functions
Minimum Position Qualifications
Desired Previous Experience/Education
The final rate of pay is determined at store level based on prior equivalent work experience.
To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan and/or participation in a Taft-Hartley pension fund, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you'll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Evening; Day