Administrative Assistant - Credentialing Team - Nashville - FT or PT Temp
- Nashville, TN
Company Name:The Little Clinic
Provide administrative support for all areas of assigned department with special emphasis on primary duties as assigned by department manager. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet visitors in a cheerful and service-oriented manner
- Answer multi-line telephone system, direct callers to appropriate staff members and record messages accurately and timely.
- Performs clerical support as needed.
- Provides administrative support to staff members including scheduling appointments, assisting with correspondence, development of forms and statistical reports.
- Maintain confidential files.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years experience in an administrative support position.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft office suite-Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate articulately, comprehend written and verbal communications.
- Ability to function effectively in a stressful work environment.
- Ability to remain confidential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some college courses.
- Experience in a healthcare or business office environment.
- Customer Service experience
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
The Little Clinic Jobs: At The Little Clinic our locations are staffed by board-certified nurse practitioners or physician assistants and patient care technicians to provide high-quality, convenient healthcare at an affordable price. The primary focus of our healthcare team is to promote health and wellness through appropriate diagnosis, treatment and patient education. The Little Clinic nurse practitioners and physician assistants are fully qualified to diagnose and treat common illnesses and minor injuries, prescribe medications, conduct tests, interpret lab results, provide wellness and preventive care, perform physical examinations and health screenings and administer vaccinations and injections. We're growing and actively looking for qualified applicants to help us continue to provide high-quality healthcare and stellar service to our patients.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TN||Nashville|| 2620 Elm Hill Pike ||37214 || The Little Clinic||None||Auditing; Customer Service; Health Care (The Little Clinic); The Little Clinic ||Seasonal/Temporary|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
Back to top